awkward!
masterbate?
I do that when I'm bored at home.
When I'm not bored, even.
that's not what i did, i went outside.
^^supporting evidence for the "sean is gay" theory.
Contrasting evidence: One time, I cut my hand on a broken glass and needed sitches, but I didn't go to the hospital until the next day because I was tired and didn't feel like going.
that just proves you're lazy.
I once saw Sean do a spinning back kick.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
masterbate?
I do that when I'm bored at home.
When I'm not bored, even.
that's not what i did, i went outside.
^^supporting evidence for the "sean is gay" theory.
Contrasting evidence: One time, I cut my hand on a broken glass and needed sitches, but I didn't go to the hospital until the next day because I was tired and didn't feel like going.
that just proves you're lazy.
I once saw Sean do a spinning back kick.
Post a Comment