do not wish to recreate.
my birthday was awesome for
like three or four reasons:
1. tab made me cupcakes
2. finding boots with angela
3. buying softball equipment
4. my dad taking me out for dinner
"drying out" really? way to go.
please don't ever contact me again.
ohh i want a day where everyone i
know comes over and we watch
the professional, and other spy/
assasin movies. no one knows how
great the professional is, but i kind
of want to get the French version so
we can see the sexual tension between
mathilda and leon.
ohh and heathers.
i'm a delinquent who bypasses school
networks so i can come onto blogger
and talk about irrelevant things.
1 comment:
I like to read your irrelevant things. especially because now you write so much, when before I had to wait like two months for a sentence. it's nice to see inside your head.
I feel this sort of hate towards "mother" that I didn't know I could feel. it's not vicarious, it's all me, but she's never directly done anything to me... huh.
anyway. yeah. THE PROFESSIONAL. asap.
I love you and I'm sorry for writing a novel on your paaaaaaaage.
Post a Comment