J to the Swain
awkward!
About Me
vaapad
View my complete profile
YUCK
Margaret and Helen
1 year ago
Not dumb.
4 years ago
Stephen
5 years ago
Colleen
5 years ago
Chinua
7 years ago
Debbie
11 years ago
Timothy
13 years ago
Becka
13 years ago
Jim
14 years ago
Dennis
15 years ago
Schade
17 years ago
Sabrina
17 years ago
Justin
17 years ago
London Steve
17 years ago
Betty
18 years ago
Art
18 years ago
Kelsey
18 years ago
Mia
Angela
Sean
uwishunu
Rachel
Airy
Paula
What Men Think And Women Need To Know
Show 10
Show All
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(13)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(206)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(53)
►
April
(83)
▼
March
(25)
tetris
softball/foodie?
i hate african american history class. other than ...
no i don't think i like bad music, i think everyon...
i like bad music, if anyone has a problem with tha...
spooge!
today's agenda?1. shower2. find out wher my dad is...
since i started softball practices a few weeks ago...
killer
drying out
i felt like getting rid of this post.
birthday
assasin time!
i want out of this whole turning seventeen thing.i...
i'm in yearbook, being a spy!yo i want to be a cl...
work is such a bad environment for me, i eat all t...
i miss simba and how cuddly and pillowlike he was....
I need to find an old-fashioned gentleman.I listen...
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi...
i've spent way too much time online in the last th...
lolzers
i could fly right now i'm so happy, go get him gir...
YUCK
yum
loooking up
Thursday, March 20, 2008
lolzers
i love walking around the city, after eating good food, and then going to someone's house to watch degrassi!
by the way guys it's the werewolf apocolypse tonight.
2 comments:
ANGELA
said...
p.s. I wish I remembered how to ride bikes.
March 20, 2008 at 10:08 PM
vaapad
said...
i want turtles
March 21, 2008 at 1:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
p.s. I wish I remembered how to ride bikes.
i want turtles
Post a Comment