i wish that anything i've said on this blog had any relevance or was even remotely interesting. i just went back and read some of my old posts, i've said some really stupid things in the last month and i just keep talking. ohh and by the way i like my stupid questions, i learn more than just sitting there and waiting for any of you to explain to me what is going on. despite all of this and my lack of work being done, i'm happy. almost genuinely, but the people who will attend the film fest will lessen that happiness.
columbine in 4 days. i think we are doing something on monday night about it? after my game that is. i just love how nicely i smell and look after a game, seriously please if you're male, never come to any of my games it's not pretty.
1 year ago
6 comments:
I think Eric and Dylan would want us to be drunk and promiscuous on the 9th anniversary of their death.
Nah, probably not. Let's do it anyway.
P.S. I love the smell of your feet after a game, goddamn.
when have you been exposed to post-game feet?
I didn't mean your feet, I meant feet in general. When I used to be athletic (hehehe) my feet always had this beautiful scent. Almost a musk.
Or corn chips.
wowwww 9 years......next year we have to go all out.
And beat the high score?
cho already did that.
Post a Comment