Monday, April 7, 2008

DEAR ANGELA

DEAR ANGELA,

stop having fun without me. come to my game tomorrow. kitsune soothsayer? i'm not a furry, stop telling people i am. tim schade looks so much better without a unibrow. i've eaten so much today.

LOVE JENALEE.

5 comments:

ANGELA said...

Dear Jenalee (or should I say Kitsune?),
you are a furry. I saw the suit baby, it's okay. don't deny it, we all have our vices.
I refuse to stop having fun.
maybe I'll come to your game. I have guitar at 5:30ish and a huge painting to do, so we'll see. but I love you and I'm going to see you soon, hopefully SOONER IF MY FUCKING FAMILY WOULD WAKE UP FASTER JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
let's have a sLuMbEr PaRtY ASAP.
<3 Angela.

ANGELA said...

Fuzzy Ruffleskin.

ANGELA said...

or was it Fluffy Rumplekin? I can't fucking remember.

vaapad said...

fuzzy rumpleskin

KatBouska said...

Oh is THAT why people put those codes on!?! I don't want to get spammed...whatever that even means...I'm gonna put the code on too. And you should too.