Monday, April 14, 2008

PICNIC!!!

angela and i are holding a picnic this friday due to our half day.
hopefully penn treaty park? but if not most likely washington square
because shittenhouse is way too crowded. anybody else want to come?
we'll all travel back to capa for the art show but we just want a picnic
for those 3-4 hours of boredom in between. seriously though, people
come!

5 comments:

den said...

my mom is headin to gayville, NC and i'll prolly own the vehicle for the day


is it the art show/film thing? what is it?

Tim said...

You know I'm down. I could still make deviled eggs.

vaapad said...

skipping class? bad college kid.

ANGELA said...

I got the brownie part covered.

vaapad said...

i was thinking about making a HUGE trip to wawa and getting a bunch of stuff, and perhaps stopping at h&m so i can get some shirts.