Monday, April 21, 2008

down2earth

someone go with me to a diner after prom, i know it's cliche but i need to do it.
lengauer wanted me to help her out this period and i kind of forgot in the process of helping dr. moon out and cuddling with tim schade all period. i bought a plant and it's adorable. anyone want to buy a plant?

9 comments:

763 said...

you should pick me up a sweet plant for my new place i dig oxygen

ANGELA said...

You're hot.

eura mura said...

This just reminded me that I actually went to a diner after some prom back in CAPA. And it was the Mayfair Diner.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

Tim said...

Is that when you went in a silk shirt?

eura mura said...

Maybe.

vaapad said...

best diner.

763 said...

I fell terribly ill after that prom night it suckedddddddd. But im not blaming the food, it was delicious i think

eura mura said...

I prefer the Red Robin, frankly.

vaapad said...

blasphemy.