does anybody i know even like pie? angela hates it, which baffles me i love pie. and if you do like pie what's your favorite? i don't know why i need to know but i need reassurance i'm not the only one.
i've never really had blueberry, but i like crumb pies, and oddly enough my malaka boss got me onto key lime. i had the same sentiment as you about citrus pies before he let me have key lime, but i have to say key lime is delicious and i will never stop loving it.
What the fuck I love pumpkin pie. And Franklin Fountain pumpkin ice cream, which tastes exactly like pumpkin pie, except somehow more delicious. But they only sell it in autumn. I want it now.
9 comments:
I can't stand apple or cherry pie. But blueberry pie is my jam. I also like just about any of the other, non-citrus pies.
i've never really had blueberry, but i like crumb pies, and oddly enough my malaka boss got me onto key lime. i had the same sentiment as you about citrus pies before he let me have key lime, but i have to say key lime is delicious and i will never stop loving it.
i knew you would make a snide remark.
pumpkin pie 4eva
What the fuck I love pumpkin pie. And Franklin Fountain pumpkin ice cream, which tastes exactly like pumpkin pie, except somehow more delicious. But they only sell it in autumn. I want it now.
I made myself sad.
and how?
The pie is a lie.
i concur.
I love pie. All pie. Pumpkin is my favorite, but blueberry is also really good. Puddin' pie is also a party.
Post a Comment