awkward!
As a cereal, I hate it. I just pick out the little marshmallows. The red balloons and the stars are my favorites.
yeah the cereal sucks, but to not like it even for its marshmellows is inhuman.
I would be eating lucky charms right now if I had the option.
Shut uuuuuuuuup.
when you accept that lucky charms are good i will.
Then I guess we're both in for a wait.
No, I'm with Sean on this one. Lucky Charms suck.
ohh alright, why don't you be best friends with him then? i don't think i could tolerate my best friend not liking lucky charms.
That sounds alright to me.
SeAn + AnGeLa = BfF.
i can't believe you ditched me for him. he likes limes you know, probably more than i do.
It's over.
Eleven minutes. Shortest bestfriendship ever.
Want to try again?
that's because what angela and i have is real, we cuddle together when we aren't subconciously angry at the other's sleeping habits.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Stop clicking in your sleep, then we'll talk.
You girls are batty.
batty?
Crazy. Like bats.
i'm not crazy :[
Zubat bat bat.
Post a Comment
22 comments:
As a cereal, I hate it. I just pick out the little marshmallows. The red balloons and the stars are my favorites.
yeah the cereal sucks, but to not like it even for its marshmellows is inhuman.
I would be eating lucky charms right now if I had the option.
Shut uuuuuuuuup.
when you accept that lucky charms are good i will.
Then I guess we're both in for a wait.
No, I'm with Sean on this one. Lucky Charms suck.
ohh alright, why don't you be best friends with him then? i don't think i could tolerate my best friend not liking lucky charms.
That sounds alright to me.
SeAn + AnGeLa = BfF.
i can't believe you ditched me for him. he likes limes you know, probably more than i do.
It's over.
Eleven minutes. Shortest bestfriendship ever.
Want to try again?
that's because what angela and i have is real, we cuddle together when we aren't subconciously angry at the other's sleeping habits.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Stop clicking in your sleep, then we'll talk.
You girls are batty.
batty?
Crazy. Like bats.
i'm not crazy :[
Zubat bat bat.
Post a Comment