1 year ago
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Jena sez:
Angela is dictating my day because currently, I'm asleep on the couch watching some show about kidney failure. It might be interesting, but I sure as fuck don't know; I'm very asleep. Today I went to school and it was stupid, probably. Then I had a softball game and we won 20-1. I went to Angela's and she made me listen to "Wuthering Heights" over 9000 times. It was nice. I got a shower and then stole Angela's clothes. We shopped and talked about ~*~boiiz~*~. I bought several shirts and my own skirt so now I don't have to bogart Angela's anymore. After this, we walked down the street and earned the title "Part time hoes, full time bitches" and we beamed. We sat in Washington Square, stripped down, and put on our new clothes. Old black men smiled as this occured but it was okay. We got ice cream at Franklin Fountain and it was nice. Angela is so pretty and nice and cute and smells nice and doesn't have clammy or gross hands. I could snuggle her all day, she's just so sweet. I would trust her with my blogspot password ANYDAY, because she's not the type of person who plugs herself on other people's things. That would just be rude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wuthering Heights is a great song.
WE KNOOOOOOOOW.
angela wanted everyone to come comment this for her wit.i feel bad now that i'm normally not interesting.
Wuthering Heights is a really great song.
Heathcliff?
It's me, your Cathy, I've come home.
I'm so cold.
Post a Comment